(a) This Expert Payment Policy applies to all Unaffiliated Experts in connection with services provided on the OnFrontiers Platform. This includes all services provided in the OnFrontiers Marketplace, as well as services provided in a Knowledge Network or Expert Pool where Expert is not party to an Off-Platform agreement to provide such services.
(b) This Expert Payment Policy does not apply to Experts who are party to an Off-Platform employment or independent contractor agreement in connection with services provided on the OnFrontiers Platform.
2.1 Unless defined herein, capitalized terms used in this Expert Payment Policy shall have the meanings assigned in the OnFrontiers Standard Definition Schedule.
3. (a) OnFrontiers will pay Expert for Consultations performed by Expert which are Booked and paid for through the OnFrontiers Platform, based upon the duration of the Consultation performed, as follows:
- 0-15 minutes- 25% of Expert Rate, unless the Customer terminates Consultation within this period due to poor quality of Consultation provided, in which case no payment will be due.
- Time spent beyond the first 15 minutes will be calculated and paid as a pro rata portion of the Expert Rate, based on 5-minute increments.
(b) The purposes of this Expert Payment Policy, “Expert Rate” means the rate(s) at which Expert agrees to be paid for one hour of Consultations on the OnFrontiers Platform, as set or verified in Expert’s Expert Profile.
4. (a) In the event a Consultation Booked through the OnFrontiers Platform is cancelled by Consumer fewer than 24 hours prior to the scheduled start-time, or Consumer is a “no show” for such a Consultation, Expert shall be entitled to receive 25% of the fee calculated at the Expert Rate, that would have been payable to Expert had the Booked Consultation taken place.
(b) Expert shall not be entitled to compensation for a Consultation which is cancelled by Consumer at least 24 hours prior to the Consultation’s scheduled start-time.
(c) The Expert Rate payable to Expert by OnFrontiers for Consultation shall be the Expert Rate that was in effect at the time the Booking for such Consultation is made by Consumer.
5. OnFrontiers will not compensate Experts for: (a) time expended by Expert on Consultation in excess of time which is booked by a Consumer through the OnFrontiers Platform; or (b) any preparatory work Expert may choose to perform for a Consultation, unless otherwise expressly agreed between Expert and OnFrontiers in writing.
6. For services performed by Expert on behalf of Consumers that pre-pay OnFrontiers, within 24 hours after Expert services have been completed and accepted by Consumer, Expert’s payment of the Expert Rate for such services will be added to the balance due to Expert, as reflected in Expert’s OnFrontiers User account.
7. For services performed by Expert on behalf of Consumers where OnFrontiers does not receive payment in advance, Expert’s payment of the Expert Rate for such services will be added by OnFrontiers to the balance due to Expert, as reflected in Expert’s OnFrontiers User account, within five (5) New York business days of the date on which OnFrontiers receives payment for such services.
8. Expert may request payment of amounts due at any time, by emailing email@example.com. Payment requests are typically processed within five (5) New York business days.
9. Where payment to an Expert is made by electronic transfer, the Expert shall be responsible for any associated fees or charges imposed by the relevant financial institution(s), including without limitation any that may be incurred by OnFrontiers as a result of inaccurate or incomplete account or transfer instructions provided by Expert.
10. No fees are payable to Experts in connection with Opportunity Calls.
11. Expert’s maximum hourly rate for the first hour of Consultation between Expert and any given “Power User” licensee shall be capped at a rate determined by OnFrontiers in its sole discretion from time to time. OnFrontiers will provide Expert notice of any applicable cap prior to Consultation in cases where such hourly cap applies.