At OnFrontiers, Inc., compliance is about more than just obeying rules and regulations. It’s about incorporating reliability, credibility, and integrity into everything we do.
We commit ourselves to creating and adhering to a culture of compliance in our technology and operations, and to promoting compliance in all user activity on our Platform, including in areas of government contracting compliance, data protection and security, privacy, and corruption prevention.
Compliance can be especially challenging for independent consultants, small and middle market businesses, who may not have dedicated resources. OnFrontiers strives to support Customers and Contributors through technology and services that prioritize trust and compliance awareness.
You will see our philosophy manifested in:
Platform Tools and User Agreements
- Customers and Contributors agree that their Platform use will observe Community Standards related to confidentiality, conflicts of interest, contractual barriers to consultation (including those related to post-governmental employment), and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Independent Contributors complete mandatory compliance training before their first engagement on the OnFrontiers Platform and regularly thereafter.
- Platform user agreements mandate confidentiality and compliance with applicable law.
- User authentication and message encryption using VPN and TLS
- Data encryption in transit and at rest
- Annual vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Password-protected access and dual-factor authentication
- Firewalls and intrusion detection systems
- Annual SOC2 audit and certification
- Policies and procedures to ensure data minimization
- Regular security awareness training and testing for all OnFrontiers team members
- Robust organizational Code of Conduct
- Strict “need to know” data access rights for our team members
- EU GDPR-oriented data subject rights and protections
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org